Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So I finished p90x and...hey is that a donut?

Well I had every intention of finishing week 12 and 13 but as the weeks wore on I decided against week 13's recovery week. It's a great program and nice to just follow along as to what exercises to do, and I did see results in my fitness level. I guess I just ran out of steam due to my workouts getting pushed back from 9-9:30pm to 10-10:30 or later. It was partially due to me and partially due to more daylight and the girls staying up later. It pushed everything later and later, and since I am not a morning person less time to work out.

I think I might crank it up again this fall or maybe sooner, vacation and no p90x this past month have finally caught up to me. Over the next month or so I will try to be better about what I eat and continue to play basketball. I will try and motivate myself to lift some at the gym and hit the elliptical staring at me in my house, ha!

Well this was just to wrap up the loose ends on my p90x story. No huge transformation, no future fitness expert in training, just an average married guy with two kids trying to hang on to his youth so he can ball at the Y. I guess some things never change!

No comments:

Post a Comment