Monday, June 24, 2013

Aveeno Men's Collection

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Dad Central Consulting for AVEENO. I received product samples and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.

Every guy goes through the tradition that is handed down from their father of learning how to shave. That happened to me many years ago (I won't say how many, ha!) and my shaving routine has largely stayed the same. The razors may change and the shaving cream may evolve into shave gel, but its always the same. Wet your face, later up, break out the razor and get rid of the unwanted hairs.

Normally I only put my face through this process once or twice a week depending on who I have to impress. Normally it's something I don't really enjoy, due to the way my skin feels after the shave and the frequent nicks and cuts. Well Dad Central Consulting sent me the Aveeno products to try them out and see how I liked them. I have always loved Aveeno products that my wife has bought, but now they have products just for Men! They are great!

I tried the Aveeno Men's products, they all feature the Active Naturals Oat ingredient which work to cleanse, moisturize and soothe Men;s sensitive skin. The Aveeno the Face Wash really helps to clean and exfoliate your face prior to shaving. The Aveeno Men's Shave Gel contains Vitamin E and Aloe to help soothe your skin, while my personal favorite, the Aveeno Men's After-Shave Lotion calms and soothes irritated skin by moisturizing the top two layers of the skin. I noticed my skin was smother and softer and I had no more nicks and cuts! Success!!

So guys if you want to get a great shave and healthier looking skin go and get the products from Aveeno Men's Active Naturals products, you will love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment