Friday, December 24, 2010

Wow it's been a while!!

Ok, so here is one of my New Year's resolutions: Update my Blog more!! Yeah I know I said it before but I need to do it, I have ideas for posts and things I want to say but I always go, I'll do it later. Well I need to do it now when I am in the mood, but I also need help. I need to know somebody is reading this, anybody!?!?! I mean it's good to write but if nobody reads it does it really matter? Kind of like if a tree falls in the forest, does it... well you get the idea. So help me keep my soon to be resolution, come here read my blog and let me know you did it, and I'll keep writing. Unless of course it's terrible then just say no buddy, try something else to spend you time on, I am cool with that too, ha!

1 comment:

  1. Well IF you write as good as the poem in your mom's card I will read it or not forget it!!!

    ReplyDelete