Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sudden Trip

At work yesterday I got a call from my wife with the news that her mother's health is declining recently. With that news came decision time on deciding if we should pull the girls out of school and make a trip to Georgia. Well after talking with family we decided we should, and off we went. Today is the first day of the trip and honestly right now I don't know when it will be over. We want to make it there as soon as we can, but it is a lot of driving. So far we have made it through North Dakota, South Dakota and Iowa.  Missouri will take some time to go through but it is a big chunk of the drive. I will update more as the week goes along. Hopefully this will get me into the habit of posting more on here. We shall see, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment